- Fiscal Conservative. Commissioner John Plecnik has long been known as a Tax Professor who CUTS Taxes. In 2019, John used tax cuts and strategic tax abatements to bring the single biggest employer in the last decade and over 300 good-paying jobs to Lake County. As your Lake County Commissioner, John continues his lifelong work of balancing the budget and fighting against tax increases. John understands that our seniors should NEVER be taxed out of their homes. As a successful small businessman who formerly owned and managed Plecnik Real Properties LLC, John gets that businesses should NEVER be taxed out of our community. We need more public servants like John who understand business and know how to do more with less.
- Supports our Police. Commissioner John Plecnik ALWAYS supports our Police and Law Enforcement, especially when it's not popular. That is why you see John at Pro-Police rallies across Northeast Ohio, and that is why John is 100% behind the Sheriff and his Deputies as our Commissioner!
- 100% Pro-Life. As a Christian and member of St. Vitus Church, Commissioner John Plecnik is 100% Pro-Life and sincerely believes in the sanctity of life given to each and every one of us by God. John has been Pro-Life his entire life, and John will never waiver from protecting the unborn.
- 100% Pro-2nd Amendment. Commissioner John Plecnik is proud to support and sponsor the work of the Western Reserve Friends of the NRA. In his first year as Commissioner, John introduced a Resolution in support of the 2nd Amendment, which was unanimously adopted by the Lake County Board of Commissioners. John also unequivocally and absolutely OPPOSES the so-called "Red Flag" laws, including the "Pink" versions. As a legal scholar whose work has been cited as authority by the Supreme Court of the United States and read on-air by Rush Limbaugh, John firmly believes in the wisdom of our Founding Fathers, the Constitution they gave us, and the 2nd Amendment "right of the people to keep and bear Arms".
- CONSERVATIVE Republican. No one is a stronger Republican than Commissioner John Plecnik. For the last decade, John has volunteered as a Lake GOP Central Committee Member, and was recognized in 2018 with the Elden A. Spencer Award for Member of the Year. From serving as Co-Chairman of the North Carolina Federation of College Republicans many years ago to Faculty Advisor of the Cleveland State University College Republicans today, John is a lifelong Conservative Republican. Universally respected, John has served as the Parliamentarian for the Lake GOP, Cuyahoga GOP and Geauga GOP as well as Acting Chairman for the Portage GOP's 2020 Reorganizational Meeting. John proudly served as a Volunteer Team Leader for Donald Trump's 2016 Republican National Convention in Cleveland. John also served on the Budget Oversight and Policy Committees of the Ohio Republican Party as the Republican State Central Committeeman for Ohio Senate District 18 after he won the 2020 Republican Primary in a landslide with over 70% of the vote in Lake County.
Paid for by Neighbors for Plecnik.
© 2021. All rights reserved.
© 2021. All rights reserved.